If you are a sports organization, brand, property, or agency involved in the sponsorship world, we know these are uncertain times.
But we all know that when things pass, fans will be more ready than ever to support their favorite teams and sports as they re-enter the arena. In the meantime, fans are looking for distractions and leadership from their favorite sports idols and hometown heroes.
What if your business didn’t have to stop? What if you could pivot and use this time as a way to drum up support among your fans and build buzz for the exciting return to the game?
There is no better time than now to propel your partnerships into the 21st century through a data-driven approach with a lens to ROI that saves time and grows revenue. With the right data and metrics behind you, your organization could create new sponsorship opportunities that fill the revenue gap and keep fans revved up for what’s ahead.
How are you shifting focus to stay in the lead?
When the dust settles and life returns to normal, the industry will be forever changed. There is no doubt that sponsors will be more cautious with their financial commitments. Sports organizations will need to deliver regular ROI data around sponsorship performance to keep partners happy and create new sponsorship opportunities to drive revenue growth.
Are you up to the task?
The harsh reality is that oftentimes, sales and activation fulfillment live in disparate worlds. Brands looking for ROI data are forced to wait until the end of the season for results. Properties lose countless staff hours to the chaotic and labor-heavy task of collecting figures and documentation for presentations. This approach leaves money on the table for sports organizations aiming to prove ROI and increase partnership agreements while providing sponsors with a poor experience that can result in a terminated contract. But it doesn’t have to be this way.
We are excited to announce that SSB and Trak have teamed up to offer Sponsorship Central, the first comprehensive sports sponsorship management solution on the market.
Created with a combined 25 years of experience working with the collegiate and professional sports industries, Sponsorship Central is an industry-leading CRM platform by SSB and sponsorship fulfillment platform by Trak. It is the only solution on the market right now that addresses all of the pervasive pain points around underperforming sponsorships and the everyday challenges and inefficiencies for sales and activation teams.
Sponsorship Central offers a world-class, easy-to-use platform that addresses the traditional challenges teams face while integrating every step of a partnership to deliver day-to-day measurability, accountability, and cost-saving efficiency.
“Our clients, whether they are in the NFL, NHL, or NCAA, all shared their frustration with the fulfillment side of sponsorship agreements in terms of wanting more ROI information,” explains Mike Banville, CEO of SSB. “Sales and activation teams can now work in tandem with a solution developed specifically for the sports industry with two longtime industry players.”
Sponsorship Central Features:
- A CRM with time and cost-saving tools that document each step of the sales process including researching new sales targets, tracking lead development, building a contact database, creating a proposal or finalizing a contract.
- The CRM home page displays a full sales tracking pipeline, while in-depth customer information shows ticketing, partnership, and donation information in one simple view.
- Properties can monitor sales performance in CRM to track what inventory is in demand and what needs a boost, then strategically adjust pricing accordingly.
- Once a contract is inked, Sponsorship Central integrates sold assets from the CRM directly into Trak with corresponding deadlines, eliminating manual entry and potential for error. Trak automates 34% of manual work and communication, saving valuable time.
- The Trak home page lists where every partnership stands by tracking the percentage of fulfilled activations, allowing teams to monitor progress and ensure agreements are on schedule.
- The Trak home page is also shared with clients, allowing them to have access to the information they need, when they need it.
- Send automatic notifications to partners when assets are fulfilled, capture every detail of sponsorship fulfillment in one platform, store files of any size and type and create eye-catching professional presentations in minutes to deliver partners’ real-time progress on fulfillment and ROI.
“This is something that has never been done before. It is the first time both systems can work together, offering complimentary integration that connects each step from start to finish and helping teams adjust to a rapidly changing landscape with ease,” says Cameron Oliver, CEO and founder of Trak.
When challenging circumstances require creative sponsorship offerings driven by ROI data, Sponsorship Central can pivot as quickly as you do, offering the tools and information you need to get your sales and activations to the finish line.
Our team can offer a free demo of Sponsorship Central to show you the fastest way to up your game and boost your revenue. Reach out today to schedule a demo.