Last updated: 3/11/2020
Based on the evaluation of evolving circumstances of the Coronavirus and newly implemented travel restrictions in place at many institutions, SSB held discussion with our host institution, Arizona State University and we collectively determined that postponing the Summit was the best course of action.
SSB and ASU recognize that our primary obligation is to protect the health and safety of participants and the community, and we took this measure in alignment with that obligation.
Yes, we’re looking forward to an incredible event in Tempe. We will continue to monitor the situation and are working with ASU and our partners to determine a new date over the next several weeks.
If you’ve already registered, nothing is needed from you at this time. Once we’ve confirmed the new dates, we’ll reach out to each one of you to confirm your registration.
If you have booked your flight, please cancel via your respective airline or by following the travel procedures established by your institution.
If you have the option to cancel your reservation through your Tempe Missions Palms itinerary, please do so or follow the travel procedures established by your institution. If you have any issues, please reach out Madison Southerlin (email@example.com) or Josh Jackson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Contact Madison Southerlin (email@example.com) for any additional questions or concerns.
Please find the top takeaways from SSB Collegiate Summit 2019 here.